8/10/09

NEW LITTLE DRAGON!!!!




Through my own fortitude and luck I have been able to preview the new Little Dragon album. I.AM.GEEKED.OUT. I will say that the album is dope but I didn't expect any less from my favorite band of the last year. I've never bumped anything so hard in my car in my life.I will definitely write an in depth review of the album after the album is released August 17th. Purchase it please! Support genuine artistry,the full download will not be posted on this blog(I am a fellow musician...I just don't do that, sorry.). But to wet your appetite...here are some preview tracks I haven't seen on any blogs.

Swimming


Runabout



I am sad that the song "Tendencies" is not included on the album...oh well.

2 comments:

Halftime* said...

just browsing the blog, thanks for the preview of the new little dragon

thanks for leaving feedback on MS

bookmarked you blog

fresh for 09

Truth Be told said...

uhhh i love this... :)
yu should check out my blog...

mwahh
-pslovemorgan
(twitter.com/pslovemorgan)